THE CHARMS OF YOO SEUNG HO

Yoo Seung Ho yang terkenal akan wajah tampan dan bakat akting luar biasa membuat dirinya dikagumi orang lain.

KWAK DONG YEON
Kwak Dong Yeon : "There's something I want to say. Whenever I film with Seungho, his eyes are, how can I say this, he has eyes which make my heart flutter,"
Yoo Seung Ho : "What are you talking about? No way!"
Kwak Dong Yeon : "When we're face to face, just 30cm apart, I see his eyes and wonder if he likes me. He has eyes which can bring about a misunderstanding so it was tough."

JO BONG AH
Saat diwawancarai oleh Late Night E News (ep.89), Yoo Seung Ho diminta untuk menjadi wartawan dan mewawancarai Jo Bong Ah.
YSH : "Apa kesan pertamamu tentang Yoo Seung Ho? Katakan dengan jujur."
Jo Bong Ah : "Sepertinya dia baik."

CHA EUN WOO
Saat Cha Eun Woo ditanyai tentang Yoo Seung Ho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎬 KMOVIE : THE WAY HOME (2002)

✔FAKTA-FAKTA TENTANG SONG KANG

WE ❤ FRIENDSHIP : LEE MIN HO, KIM BUM & JUNG IL WOO